LSG Sky Chefs group is the global leader in airline catering and the management of all in-flight service related processes. The group consists of more than 150 Companies with more than 200 customer service centers in 54 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in the industry, LSG Sky Chefs has, through its catering expertise, developed special skills in planning, implementation, and management of all processes related to in-flight services.
Position: Sales & Customer Service Officer
In a bid to improve services to our esteemed customers, interested and suitable applicants are invited to app
ly for the position of Sales & Customer Service Officer
at our Dar es salaam Unit.
The incumbent for the job should meet the following minimum requirements to be considered for the position:
- Good command of spoken and written English and Kiswahili, with above-average skills in verbal and written communication.
- A minimum of a Diploma level training in marketing, Business Management, or equivalent. Prior experience in the hospitality industry preferably in commercial catering will be an added advantage.
- Good Command in computer application, especially mastery of Ms.Word, excel, e-mail and Presentation (powerpoint).
- Ability to interpret instructions and documents according to the requirements of internal and external customers.
- Ability to interact, adapt, with good analytical skills in sales and customer service matters in accordance with changing times and circumstances.
- Atleast one year of practical work experience in sales customer service or an equivalent position at middle management level preferably in hospitality, air travel, telecommunication or other customer focussed sectors.
- Demonstrated keenness to details pertaining to his/her job as a Sales and Customer Service Officer and a good team player.
Reporting to Sales & Customer Service Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to:
- Build, promote and maintain strong and long-lasting relationship by partnering with Customers
- Update customer schedules for distribution to relevant operational departments in a timely manner while ensuring that inhouse specifications are updated.
- Analyse, update and maintain customer feedback, handling and following up of customer’s complaints and queries and ensure the corrective measures are taken.
- Organize and arrange Customers* menu presentation.
- Promote teamwork between stakeholders in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Attend customers’ meetings, airline group meal tasting and follow up on any action required, periodic flight and Customer station visits for fostering good relationship.
- Maintain effective flow of communication internally and externally.
- Promote new sales lines or new ways of handling internal and external customers proactively.
- Perform any other duties aimed to promote and nurturing superior customer relationships as assigned by the Supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and suitable applicants can forward their application letters along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to:
More Jobs From This Company
General Manager, LSG Sky Chefs,
Julius Nyerere International Airport, Cargo Terminal,
P. O. Box 76070,
Dar es salaam.
Internal Applicants should channel their application through their respective Heads of Departments.
Closing date for applications is 14th of October 2019, at the closing of the working day (05.00 PM).