FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society. Gender, Youth, Research and Technology: creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in the listed below positions for USAID Tulonge Afya Project. The project seeks to improve health status, especially of women and youth, through the promotion of positive health practices in households and communities.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management Officer - Iringa
Supporting data entry, verification, and quality assurance. Also supporting local partners in developing comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation plans and activities in the Region.
- Assisting with development and management of project-wide information system that is consistent with AMEP and Data Use Plan-Supporting development of data collection tools and procedures and tracking project outputs and activities.
- Developing plans for sharing development knowledge through communications, outreach, and training within the project, clients, the public health, and SBCC community-Providing advice and guidance in areas of outreach, communication; and training to partners, local government, and local organizations
- Coordinating outreach and communications training activities
- Coordinating and writing reports, and briefs Developing a knowledge management use and dissemination plan to guide the project, including use of social media Supporting reporting and documentation of achievements and lessons learned, including compiling quantitative, qualitative, and anecdotal information in a publishable and easy to disseminate form
- Assisting with reporting to the funder, including compiling data for quarterly performance reports, annual performance reports, PEPFAR Performance Reporting, and any other as required.
Required Qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Public health, Sociology, or related field and 5-7 years of relevant experience or Master's degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in supporting M&E and research activities for 9BCC public health projects Experience using statistical packages- SPSS, Stata, etc. & qualitative packages -Altas.ti, NVivo...
- Experience with and well conversant with navigating through Tanzania National HMIS (DHIS2)-Experience with tracker and event capture application of DHIS2.
- Thorough knowledge of social science, demographic and market research, monitoring and evaluation, data dissemination techniques, policy analysis and policy development in health, nutrition and HIV/AIDS-Experience in handling quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis, report writing and dissemination Consultative and collaborative approach;
- ability to work with diverse groups Experience of knowledge of specific issues related to the region Strong communication and writing skills Ability to work independently and manage a high volume of workflow.
- Relevant computer skills. Ms Word, Excel
How to Apply:
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may either submit their application Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees to Email: email@example.com or visit FHI 360's Career Center at https://www.fhi360.org/careers to register online, and to submit CV/resume and cover letter. FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Closing Date: November 23, 2019
More Jobs From This Company