Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in the Sales and Marketing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Sales for a Regional Sales Manager position, to be based in Mbeya Territory. The successful candidate will report directly to the respective Sales and Marketing Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible in leading the sales force and ensuring superior sales execution across the district.
- Ensure profit and performance delivery of the district as per the plans.
- Ensure Profit and Loss ownership and accountability within each district.
- Monitor and review Sales and Marketing performance, and guide, support, and coach sales team to address off-track performance, where required. Cold drink equipment – determine functional requirements, population, and location (provided to Supply Chain for execution).
- Ensure the right sales force remuneration (fixed and variable) in collaboration with HR.
- Build Capability and Manage Performance.
- Build and motivate a high performing team.
- Execution of Sales and Marketing Business Plan. Promotional Programs and Activities.
- Demand Planning: Provide input to the Demand Planning Process.
- Manage Implementation of Marketing plan Manage the overall performance of the GT Sales Team covering the core functions of selling, merchandising, Account Development, and its subsequent processes.
- Executes quarterly (or as per agreement) business reviews by customers. Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimize revenue growth.
- Utilize market research and analysis such as Nielsen, loyalty data etc to formulate programmes and feedback to customers.
- Builds personal relationship with customer through various interactions such as charity sports days, customer conference participation, corporate golf days, host at local and international conferences, and sporting occasions.
Skills, Experience & Education
More Jobs From This Company
- The candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- 5 years of sales experience in a managerial role (Preferably with ajira FMCG).
- The candidate should have commercial/ Industry awareness, excellent interpersonal, and motivational skills.
- Should also have a great understanding of evolving business needs and how systems can be adapted to meet these needs and add value.
- Should also be a strategic thinker, flexible, resilient, customer-focused, and service-oriented individual.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity.