Job Profile and Description
A Shelf Keeper is basically employed by retail or a departmental store. Though this is an entry-level position, it plays a critical role in the product delivery process functions of the store.
A shelf keeper is responsible for providing backend support to the supermarket staff for maintaining smooth sales in the supermarket. A candidate for this role usually works under the supervision of a manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping the supermarket inventory records and ensuring the minimum stock requirement is maintained.
- Proper handling and storage of all store stock.
- Regularly replenishing and refilling the inventory that is for sale on the store shelves.
- Checking the expiry dates, labels, tags, and quality of the goods shelved in the supermarket.
- Ensuring that the goods stacked on the shelves complies with the standards of the supermarket and that they are not damaged.
- Coordinating the work processes with the sales teams and other supermarket departments.
- Efficiently following all the tasks delegated by the supervising authority.
- Completing all assigned targets within the specified deadline.
- Maintaining and ensuring cleanliness in the supermarket
- Following all standard operating procedures of the supermarket.
- Perform any other ajira duties as assigned by the supervisor/ department manager.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your Cover Letter and CV to : email@example.com
More Jobs From This Company