Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: At least 5 years
To manage and provide technical support to crop production to achieve yields and quality targets in line with the company’s production policies and procedures
Job Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness or Agronomy from a recognized Tertiary Institute or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in agricultural crop growing and production
- Understanding of financial management and control
- Huge Agronomy experience
- Experience in handling large plantation projects
- Agricultural Production management experience with one of the larger agricultural-based companies in Tanzania or the region.
- Ability to plan and organize work on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual basis.
- Ability to analyze, solve related problems and make accurate decisions
- Proven work leadership skills
- Fluency in Swahili and other languages (such as English)
- Familiar with agricultural crops and farmer electronic systems
- Experience in manufacturing setting will be an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidates ajira will be contacted.
Please share your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs From This Company