The purpose of the role is to develop and execute regional strategy and execute plans derived from CBU strategies or plans. The position is responsible for execution of strategy and plans within the region and across the CBU, ajira MPESA, EBU and Technology business units.
A minimum recognised 3 years of technical or business qualification. A postgraduate technical or business qualification is advantageous.
* Influences strategic decision making related to general marketing plans to support the achievement of the marketing strategy;
* Leads the delivery of the marketing strategy, designing, developing and implementing marketing programmes to support with the products and services lifecycle in the region;
* Uses advanced analytical thought to design and execute methods for tracking and responding to competitor marketing activities;
* Works together with team of marketing professionals and ensures that they deliver activities related to channels, segments and pricing;
* Builds strong relations and works closely with key stakeholders across the business including Sales and Technology;
* Demonstrates strong communication skills and supports activities which develop strategic partnerships and highight the impact of local arrangements on strategic commercial position;
* Accountability for budget in region.