To support execution and implementation of all projects within IoT and Digital Platforms. Day today operational support and engineering which will translate to revenue generation in line with company strategy and vision.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Responsible for IoT and Digital Platforms daily operations (internally and externally)
- Managing and follow up with different stakeholders who supports the functions.
- Responsible for Change management
- Manage partners and suppliers’ contracts by ensuring robust SLA are in place
- Manage and Support Projects/Initiatives from ideation to Go to Market. (Supports includes project details management, ensure Scope of work is in place, Checklist of all requirements is implemented).
- Manage and Support on-boarding process. Responsible with recruitment and on boarding new Partners, ensure technical support is in place
- Input into annual business planning and monthly/quarterly reviews
- Support Digital, IoT and Plafform Sales targets on Revenue and TCV while keeping operational expenses to budgeted levels.
- Ensure that Insight is provided to necessary stakeholders in terms of offers so that Vodacom is competitive
- Accountable for the delivery of all services end to end in collaboration with other stakeholders (internal and external)
- Coordinate Team report (weekly, monthly and Quarterly), that includes ensure all our solutions are being billed and recognised
- Support compliance team by having all documentation as per regulatory and Business requirements