GENERAL LEDGER AND TREASURY ACCOUNTANT
INDUSTRY: POULTRY FARMING
HR World Ltd on behalf of our client we are looking for a General Ledger and Treasury Accountant to supervise the end-to-end accounting process from all accounting entries captured into the system.
- Ensuring monthly preparation of the company cash flow report in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring monthly preparation of the company Balance sheet report in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of monthly Forex journals for bank and shareholder loans.
- Daily review and posting of DC Petty cash transactions.
- Daily review and posting of Bank payments.
- Daily review and posting of head office petty cash including Mpesa float.
- Perform bank reconciliation by agreeing to ending balance per ledger to the bank statement & investigate any unusual reconciling items in a time (Weekly and Monthly).
- Review a list of all Balance Sheet schedules/ accounts to ensure all required reconciliations have been performed.
- Ensuring the integrity of all information entered in the ERP.
- Assist in the execution of special assignments as required by senior management.
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 3years of working experiences in a production environment.
- Basic understanding of production accounting and reporting.
- Experience in ERP systems such as Palladium, SAP.
- Must have a CPA(T).
Interested candidates may send their CVs to email@example.com before 19th February 2024