Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor – ICT
Reporting Line: Head of Internal Audit
Duty Station: Head Office
To provide independent, objective assurance and consultancy services to the Company to improve its overall operations, with specific emphasis on the effectiveness of ICT management, control and corporate governance processes to drive profitable growth.
- Participate in developing the annual audit work plan that reflects the Company’s highest risks that will be monitored by the audit function as determined by conducting a mandatory annual risk assessment using an enterprise-wide approach.
- Take ownership of the ICT audit plan by delivering value in key areas.
- Perform and control the full ICT audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Carry out field work within agreed timelines.
- Perform data analysis and communicate any key insights.
- Coordinate internal auditing activities and plans with other internal and external providers of assurance and consulting activities to ensure proper coverage and minimize duplication of effort.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Practice and promote a culture of high-quality standards, integrity, and ethics across the Company.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager/ supervisor from time to time.
- Business acumen
- Data analysis
- Market Awareness
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or business-related course gained from a recognized institution.
- ICT related qualifications
- Be a member in good standing of a recognized professional body e.g. NBAA, IIA, ACCA, ISACA.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience preferably in the financial services sector or audit firms
- Understand ICT management practices.
- Possess strong organizational and stakeholder management skills and ability to grasp business risks and make sound decisions.
- ICT knowledge and skills
- Understanding of Medical and Life Insurance operations in Tanzania.
Deadline: 15th February 2024.
Send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Limited P. O. Box 20524 DSM, 7th Floor, Faykat tower.